Season Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Tickets

shaunm000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Soooooo im thinking about just biting the bullet and getting some season tickets. However, the only thing that is open on the website is upper bowl. How do you get tix in the lower bowl?

try calling them! I'm not being smart but they some times have seat that are not on web site!!

Soooooo im thinking about just biting the bullet and getting some season tickets. However, the only thing that is open on the website is upper bowl. How do you get tix in the lower bowl?

You don't man.

You buy tickets where you can and then you join a waiting list for relocation when and if tickets in the lower bowl become available.

You have to buy whats available, but I would call them at 888-finstix, see if anything is available. However you best bet is upper deck family section 432 get in the lower rows 1-4 (as prices were raised, and possibly some of the past ticket holders bolted). Then its put your name on the list for up grading.
But call the above #.

first year season ticket holders can only purchase the upper bowl or club seats

Not that it matters, but I've finally become a season ticket holder to the greatest team on earth...

my seats are in section 431. ( not the greatest but hell, it'll start my lifetime as a ticket holder )

Does anyone know what date they get mailed out and what the season ticketholder gifts are ?

Usually the tickets ship in late July and early August. It depends on where you fall in the pecking order. It takes too long, I can tell you that for sure :-).

Back
Top Bottom