Seau and Knight paying dividends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau and Knight paying dividends

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Watching the game last night, I saw a toughness, determination, and willpower that I have not seen in awhile. Could it be the "Over the Hill" Seau, and "Too Slow" Knight really brought something to this D. I think so, and I think this is the beginning of something special. Last night showed this D really starting to gel. Are you gellin'? Way to go Wannspiel.

last nite was the prototypical Sept at home D we expect from the Phins even if I was playing SS or WSLB. Seau and Knight were brought here to help us win the game at Buff in Dec. ;)

gellin' like a felon.. want some melon? haha :lolcry:

It was great to see Seau and Sammy Knight step up on defense last night. I am now hoping. Derrius Thompson and McKnight give us a reason not to put the pads on Oronde as soon as he gets healthy.

I think DT and McK both made plays last night. Hell, everyone made plays except for Konrad, but he blocked like a beast for Ricky.

so that means konrad mad a lot of plays last night, that pass by fiedler to him would have been a tough catch, konrad played a great game last night

Actually I wasn't really impressed by Thompson. Yes he did made some catches but he is paid to do so.

He did miss an easy touchdown with bad (in fact very bad) timing.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Actually I wasn't really impressed by Thompson. Yes he did made some catches but he is paid to do so.

He did miss an easy touchdown with bad (in fact very bad) timing.

Bad timing is right. Fiedler would have hit him in stride if he just kept on running. I couldn't believe it when I saw DT swan dive for the ball. Made him look bad.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom