Seau and Thomas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau and Thomas

well seau will be replaced by roth, and zach will be replaced by crowder if there r any injuries, any questions?

phillip goodwin said:
Zack had more tackles than fletcher did too, and i'll bet it was in less games.........

I'm sure he did. But in fairness to my guys, there were alot more tackles to go around in Miami last season. Keeping the ball in your offenses hands wasn't really your strong suit in 04

I agree with you. Zack has taken pay cuts in the past, being th econsumate team player, he will take another one. I think that he will thrive in this new system, and prolong his career. He just got married too, so you know that his new bride don't want to leave south Florida.........

phillip goodwin said:
I agree with you. Zack has taken pay cuts in the past, being th econsumate team player, he will take another one. I think that he will thrive in this new system, and prolong his career. He just got married too, so you know that his new bride don't want to leave south Florida.........

Didn't he marry Taylor sister or something like that?

Phinfanatic84 said:
LOL... Taylor married ZACH's sister.

:shakeno:

I hope, for JT's sake, she dosen't look like Zach

155 is still a lot of tackles, I'll bet he had more than say, Takeo spikes........

Probably because Spikes is an OUTSIDE linebacker. Also, running backs and wide receivers werent running ramped through our d line and into our secondary so, our linebackers dont have to make as many tackles as yours. :tongue:

That coupled with the fact that our offense could hold the ball for more than 15 minutes a game.

Back
Top Bottom