Seau Injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau Injury

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It looks like he officially strained his hamstring. I would sit him out for 1 game and let him fully recover. If he pulls it, he'll miss a month, if he tears it, he'll be out for the year.

Seau has been playing great, so this is a definite concern.

Your suggestion of resting him for a game is probably a good one.

I think we can handle JAX's offense without Seau. Sit him a week and get him ready for the Patriots.

Damn, this sucks....and I thought he just had a cramp.......But i agree with Finsgotoguy.

Man, he seemed okay after a short time tho', walking around and riding the cycle bike. He must have an unbelievable tolerance for pain.

Wait to see how he feels on friday. sometimes the seriousness of something is overplayed or underplayed. If he can stretch it out and not feel any burn then i think he should go. If it is questionable, start jenkins and suit him up and say he is starting.

Those hammys are tricky, I play in a league down in miami and I am out for the yr! tore a hammy.. getting therapy and taking pain killers (percocet, nice) so I think he should sit out a week, I ignored a little twinge and 5 plays later.. POP.. I was done.

They need to MAKE him sit next week. If they just leave it up to him, he'd play with a broken leg. We can handle Jax. Jr.'s contribution has been HUGE, HUGE!!!

I serverely underestimated what he could contribute based upon: 1) the belief that Derrick Rogers' numbers were simply a product of the system; and 2) Jr. simply had lost too much. I was flat out WRONG.

Originally posted by Agua
They need to MAKE him sit next week. If they just leave it up to him, he'd play with a broken leg. We can handle Jax. Jr.'s contribution has been HUGE, HUGE!!!

I serverely underestimated what he could contribute based upon: 1) the belief that Derrick Rogers' numbers were simply a product of the system; and 2) Jr. simply had lost too much. I was flat out WRONG.

I was right there with you Agua. I too had the same thoughts. This game against the Giants proved us both wrong. Rest him.

I haven't heard anything from Jaws about Jr's performance on Sunday.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom