SEC Championship | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SEC Championship

That young BAMA team finally put a game together…

Saban is so much better than Kirby.

Well that’s not really a fair comparison. You can’t compare coaches to Nick Saban.

Kirby is a beast, believe me. Keep in mind Saban taught Kirby everything Kirby knows. But Saban didn’t teach Kirby everything Saban knows.

Kirby will realize one day that he has to adjust his philosophy - just like Saban did.

Well that’s not really a fair comparison. You can’t compare coaches to Nick Saban.

Kirby is a beast, believe me. Keep in mind Saban taught Kirby everything Kirby knows. But Saban didn’t teach Kirby everything Saban knows.

Kirby will realize one day that he has to adjust his philosophy - just like Saban did.
GA failed by not putting pressure from the beginning of the game, once they did it was 3 and outs 4 times in a row . But bama looks like the most talented team in the nation. Another chip for bama incoming.

This.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom