Section 435 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 435

Amin

Your Future
Reaction score
I'm just wonderin how many people here have seats in this section or around it...

and if you know, how rowdy does it get? cuz i plan on makin it a lot more rowdy this season.

peace
amin

:jumper: I haven't been in that section. But what you are doing doesn't sound bad at all. :jumper:

There will be at least seven FinHeaven'ers in that section... row 27 :cool:

C ya there :D

AJ, im not sure what row im at, but if i remember right from the TB game, its 12 or 13, a couple cuties around, but i dont know if theyll be back for any more games.

Last season i was in row 406 and half the section were fans from the other teams. There were a few season ticket holders with me and we kinda bonded together, but im looking for a friendlier section so im not forced into another rendition of, F*ck the _______ (insert appropriate team name here)

haha, also, just outta curiosity, does Dolfan Dan come on this site? do any of you know who im talking about?? hes one of the few things i still remember about goin to dolphin games when i was 10 or 11 (thats like 13 years ago, ouch) i hadnt been to a dolphin game for a couple of years, so when i saw him still out there last year, it almost shocked me, haha.

alright, back to work monkey
peace
amin

Back
Top Bottom