Seems to me we need the confidence Ricky has... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seems to me we need the confidence Ricky has...

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
His latest installment into his website is now up and he dosen't seem the least bit worried. He hasn't went into his shell like he did in NO and he is not making excuses. Just like him we all know that the Phins can play with any team in this league we just need to limit turnovers. And what better game then this one against the Jets. The Jets Defense is lousy, yeah I know im gonna take alot of **** from you Jets fans but I don't really care. A team usually can have a dominant performance at least once a year against a bad team or a good team. When I repeatedly see you stop good teams week after week I will be convinced. It just like the Succaneers I will never be convinced they are a good team becuase they have lost to the two best teams on their schedule so far.

So just like I am convinced that the Dolphins will blowout the Jets...and not give up the lead like that one fateful monday night...I am convinced that the Jets will be put back where they belong....And wheres that you may ask?

Back to the bottom of the barrel in the AFC East

:monkey: On Chad Pissington

Now I see it.I wonder why the old article was coming up for me when this thread was started.

I love this part.....

"13-3 should get us home field advantage throughout the play-
offs. We have the talent to do it. Good teams struggle on
the path to greatness. If 5-3 and in first place is struggling, then we must be at the crossroads. This is why I was brought here, to get us over this kind of hump."

this article pumped me up.

Hes definately not doing what he did in NO and giving up and that is a good thing. He sees that this is not a good team a team that has a chance to be great they just need to get on track and tonight I expect us to see the RW show in the Meadowlands

Back
Top Bottom