Seems you can listen to the game online | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seems you can listen to the game online

Pickles

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok you can merge this to one of the others, but they have gotten off track to birthday cakes and what not so i thought this might get the ppls attention a little better..

Basically i went searching and found www.wokv.com it seems that they will be airing the game and you can listen to their broadcast online.. if the "Listen Live!" link doesnt work on their site below the ad in the middle, (it didnt for me) then go to http://www.streamaudio.com/radiostations/list.asp?type=state&criteria=FL-Florida and down to WOKV_AM and click on it or the headphones and that should bring up the player to play their broadcast.. I appologize if they dont have the game but according to their website they have a tailgate, pregame show then kickoff then a post game after, so I'd assume they will air the game..

Oh and what times the game on, I know its 7:30 but what timezones that?

Luckily tonight we play the Jags so I will get to see it live cause I live by Jax. I will need you guys help though for the next 3 preseason games. Hopefully someone can tell me where I can listen to them.

Pickles said:
Oh and what times the game on, I know its 7:30 but what timezones that?
I believe that would be eastern time because usually Dolphin pre season games
on satelite here are on around 6:30. Which reminds me I got to get going to one of my favorite sports bars.

Thank you very much for the link!!!!!! Im just praying at 730pm they dont cut it off, basically blacking it out because of rights. I doubt since its a local feed, but the way things have gone this way for our Fins im nervous....... Id like to see some good QB'ing tonite, I want Feely to win the job but I cant root against Fiedler in the pre season, if the guy has a Fins uni on then I cant root against him:shakeno: ....Heres to no injuries:yell: , enjoying some nice cold beers and a lobster roll, as well as a Sox win tonite!!! GO Fish!!!!:D

The station has been streaming for almost 10 minutes now and i'm not hearing a thing:( , I live in Dallas (im not sure thats a factor), but does anyone know why im not hearing anything.

Yea, it happened to me the 1st time. When the little audio box comes up wait a minute or so then hit stop. Then hit play, it should play, try that a couple times, starting and stopping it....

Back
Top Bottom