Selling my Dolphins/Panthers tickets. $50 for the pair. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Selling my Dolphins/Panthers tickets. $50 for the pair.

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Section 436. Row 25. Seats 15&16. $50 for the pair. I can do paypal and transfer the tickets over to you. Message me if interested.

If I weren't 1000 miles away I would buy them. I'm as critical as anyone regarding the team when I see a lack of effort but against SD I saw some improvement. Thomas actually fought for extra yards after first contact, Clay zoned in on the end zone and refused to be stopped, Hartline gave extra effort and unfortunately coughed up the ball and was saved by a roughing the QB penalty and a patchwork Oline actually opened a few holes and got a push on a few plays. All I ask as a fan is that the team give it all on the field win or lose. I'm still disappointed with Wallace even though the underthrown balls don't help. I would like to see him fight for the ball rather than expect the perfect pass. I can tell he doesn't like physical play but for 60 million he needs to be a ball hawk. Tannehill is still a work in progress but I saw the chemistry improve on offense. I hope it continues......

Damn, wish i didn't live in jersey......next year i think ill splurge and take a trip down there for a game, start saving my pennies now for the air fair

I will splurge and make it down from Atlanta for the Jets or Pats game if they are meaningful games..

Flying down for the Pats game myself.. Meaningful or not, I'm already committed and looking forward to it :up:

Back
Top Bottom