Sellouts ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sellouts ???

I can't wait until next year when I move back to FLA.

I will have my season tickets. They're so cheap compared to most NFL teams. I go down for at least one game every year and it's always a fun time.

And for people that can't afford it or are too cheap, a couple years back My sister got a four tickets/four hot dogs and four sodas deal for 100 bucks. They're always running group deals like that to fill up the nose bleeds seats.

100 dollars for four tickets... Man forget a blackout see it live

If I lived in Miami or even Florida for that matter, I would go to every single game 8 times a year!! And yes, I am a DIE HARD fan! :rawk:

I went to the Rams game last year and stayed in South Beach - I can see why some people would rather relax on the beach with a portable tv and some Coronas. (WOW beautiful) What about the ones that sit in front of their tv's at home with a six of PBR? C'mon I am a Pittsburgh Pirate season ticket holder for crying out loud - You wanna talk about a lousy season try 12 in a row !!!

Oh well, still gonna go to either KC/MIA or MIA/SD game and MIA/CLE in the COLD, 2 hrs thru traffic, in NOV. (Did I mention it might be cold in CLEVE in late NOV.) - GO FINS

any loud crazy people in the orlando area that go to alot of the games, i gotta make myself some tailgating buddies

CITRONDAN said:
And i'm sure Columbus, Ohio is a very exciting place, you've got...uh...um, yeah, the...uhm, either way going to the game is awesome, tailgating, the crowd, the whole nine yards, but you're just as much of a die hard if you throw a BBQ and invite a bunch of people over, or take TVs out to the beach. Some people don't like to deal with all the stadium things, doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Columbus is the bomb. There is tons to do, its one of the fastest growing cities around, its clean, everyone makes tons of money, and our girls have real cans.

Losman7 said:
Columbus is the bomb. There is tons to do, its one of the fastest growing cities around, its clean, everyone makes tons of money, and our girls have real cans.

and yet life in FLA is still much better.

Losman7 said:

Um yeah, have you every actually been to Miami, (not Miami, Ohio) spend a week down here, i'm sure you'll see Columbus in a different light. Oh, and that drive from Columbus to Buffalo, good luck with that :cooldude:

Losman7 said:

and did you just try Miami for having chicks w/ fake racks...are you joking?

Back
Top Bottom