Semple fined for Chop Block on Taylor, but what about... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Semple fined for Chop Block on Taylor, but what about...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
From the herald:
"Detroit guard Tony Semple was fined $2,500 for his chop block on Jason Taylor."

This made me recall the horrifying face mask stop made by detroit to prevent an Albert Johnson kick return from going the distance.

Is this type of penalty not something one can get fined for? I mean it was terrible, it looked like he could've broken his neck.

Personally I think the defender should have been thrown out of the game at that point and then fined by the league.

... am i wrong?

Now the NFL has fined Rudd 5 grand for tossing his helmet . Who's making these decisions???

Its funny. I think Kyle Turley got fined more than Damien Robinson last year even though it was Robinson who nearly KILLED Aaron Brooks, and Turley who just came to his aid and beat the **** out of Robinson.

After the game Aaron Brooks was quoted as saying "I started to feel something about to give...it was really close"

Originally posted by 13isgr81
From the herald:
"Detroit guard Tony Semple was fined $2,500 for his chop block on Jason Taylor."

This made me recall the horrifying face mask stop made by detroit to prevent an Albert Johnson kick return from going the distance.

Is this type of penalty not something one can get fined for? I mean it was terrible, it looked like he could've broken his neck.

Personally I think the defender should have been thrown out of the game at that point and then fined by the league.

... am i wrong?

25 Benjimins what a freakin joke:fire:

Back
Top Bottom