send Goodell an Email about the call. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

send Goodell an Email about the call.

****BREAKING NEWS****

A.P 10-24-10 : As a result of receiving 36 angry emails written by Dolphin fans incensed about a pivotal late review in which the Dolphin's were not rewarded the football after an apparent fumble and recovery, Commissioner Roger Gooddell has stripped the Pittsburgh Steelers of their win on Sunday afternoon in Miami and awarded the victory to the Dolphins. When asked about the landmark decision, Goodell responded "I just felt bad for the Dolphins. How much torture can one fanbase endure? They're obviously not going to catch the Jets and Patriots anyways so I see no harm in awarding them one win." The dolphins have asked Goodell to review all previous games this season because clearly there is no way the Dolphins would have lost any games without terrible calls/cheating/conspiracies involved. The outcome of the investigation is pending. Goodell will also go back in time to review the "Monday Night Miracle" at the Meadowlands because that also clearly could not have happened.

****BREAKING NEWS****

A.P 10-24-10 : As a result of receiving 36 angry emails written by Dolphin fans incensed about a pivotal late review in which the Dolphin's were not rewarded the football after an apparent fumble and recovery, Commissioner Roger Gooddell has stripped the Pittsburgh Steelers of their win on Sunday afternoon in Miami and awarded the victory to the Dolphins. When asked about the landmark decision, Goodell responded "I just felt bad for the Dolphins. How much torture can one fanbase endure? They're obviously not going to catch the Jets and Patriots anyways so I see no harm in awarding them one win." The dolphins have asked Goodell to review all previous games this season because clearly there is no way the Dolphins would have lost any games without terrible calls/cheating/conspiracies involved. The outcome of the investigation is pending. Goodell will also go back in time to review the "Monday Night Miracle" at the Meadowlands because that also clearly could not have happened.
change ur username, its inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom