Sending the Bills home losers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sending the Bills home losers

Relax - so far I’m his career he is a bozo
Almost winner when the seasons on the line….I really enjoy seeing them
Lose tonight!!!!
Im completely relaxed but I’m also not blind. They didn’t lose bc of him bro. He scored with 13 seconds left. His defense let him down.

We can act as hard as we all want but in the back of our heads we know the truth. The kids is a monster and can literally will his team. That’s a scary thought for not just us but the entire league.

Buffalo aren't losers. They just got out coin-tossed, honestly. That was probably the craziest football game of the past 10 years. People need to start putting more respect on Josh Allen and speak about him in the same light as Rodgers/Mahomes.

Gabriel Davis was also just disgusting today. RIP Chiefs DB's ankles.

Buffalo aren't losers. They just got out coin-tossed, honestly. That was probably the craziest football game of the past 10 years. People need to start putting more respect on Josh Allen and speak about him in the same light as Rodgers/Mahomes.

Gabriel Davis was also just disgusting today. RIP Chiefs DB's ankles.
Fantastic game. Allen and Mahomes went toe to toe.

If Buffalo fans want to blame anyone, the defense couldn't pressure Mahomes. I don't know if he was touched in the fourth quarter or overtime.

Will the bills move on from Allen? Pressure on game on the line and the guy chooses tails? Cost his team a championship game. Guys not all there in the head

My buddies and I were in agreement when the refs came out for the OT coin flip. Ther team that wins the toss wins the game. Both Ds were gassed and it showed.

We can act as hard as we all want but in the back of our heads we know the truth. The kids is a monster and can literally will his team. That’s a scary thought for not just us but the entire league.
Sure, it took a few years for Allen to get where he is now. I never paid attention to him before, but I read that he wasn't very good in the beginning. But, they started with a big strong athletic QB, improved his throwing skills. and now he's elite both running and throwing. But, aside from the QB position, Miami is way behind the top teams when it comes to offense. I've heard that this is not the draft to look for a QB, so IMO they need to fix everything else first (o-line, WRs who can get separation, strong RB#1, etc.), giving Tua 2022 to prove himself. If he can't show the ability to take over a game AND score a lot of points, then get a new QB in 2023.

I'm glad at least 1 home team won this past weekend

It was amusing listening to the pinheads in the studio postgame bleating on about how beefalo got hosed. Yet, 13 seconds later. they took solace in the fact the patsies benefitted from the same rule a few yrs ago

p.s No teams from the NE in the big game. Hallelujah. Praise jeebus

Back
Top Bottom