Senior Bowl 2006 (kickoff in one hour) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl 2006 (kickoff in one hour)

twg76

Proverbs 3:5-6
Reaction score
Just in case anyone has forgotten, the kickoff is today at 3pm EST. It is supposed to be shown on ESPN. Check your local listings. I will have my eye on Cutler, Croyle, Huff and many others. I'm sure some new names will stand out after the game is over.

I think it's 4pm too. Unfortunately, I can't watch it (no ESPN). Hopefully there'll be a running thread on it

mcteems said:
Just in case anyone has forgotten, the kickoff is today at 3pm EST. It is supposed to be shown on ESPN. Check your local listings. I will have my eye on Cutler, Croyle, Huff and many others. I'm sure some new names will stand out after the game is over.

You won't have your eye on Huff in this game... unless he bought a ticket and you're watching him in the stands.

Everyone watch Michael Griffen... I desperatly want him in the 2nd. The kid is a playmaker...

Updated: Jan. 27, 2006, 10:24 AM ET
Ferguson, Williams shine during practicesBy Mel Kiper Jr.
Special to ESPN Insider

MOBILE, Ala. -- This year's crop of talent at the Senior Bowl compares favorably with the last few years. A couple of the quarterbacks and defensive backs elevated their groups this year, but the wide-receiver corps was disappointing. This year's group of offensive linemen in Mobile has some talent. The defensive ends and linebackers will have a better chance to showcase their skills in Saturday's game (ESPN, 4 p.m. ET). Overall, there seems to be more balance to this year's roster. Virginia OL D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Memphis RB DeAngelo Williams were unquestionably the best players this week during the Senior Bowl practices. They were spectacular.

Ferguson displayed great hands, long arms and good feet. He was the best player on the field. Williams showed a burst to daylight that is second to none. He displayed great vision, cutting ability and great feet. As a pure natural runner, he has very few peers.

QBs Jay Cutler (Vanderbilt) and Brodie Croyle (Alabama) are among the players who raised their stock this week.

im really excited about watching the QB who knows maybe we can get one of this two sturds.

I have been hearing great things about Brodie Croyle and Jay Cutler seems to be the next upcoming star from college ball, so we will see I still cant wait to see how this kids perform

I work so i'll just have to go by what everyone posts on here. I'm sure Cutler will have a good game and hopefully Croyle can impress.

mcteems said:

:confused: Its 4pm EST and Huff isn't participating.

Back
Top Bottom