Senior Bowl Practice on the tube today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl Practice on the tube today

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
FYI, ESPN will be televising the Senior Bowl practice today at 2:30.

Is our future in that practice somewhere? I have to ask myself, where is our next great QB.

WE ARE DUE for a great QB. Griese was great, then Wood-Strock. Danny was immortal then Fielder, Feely, Lucas, Ferrote....We are well over due!

Lookout..

In the Senior Bowl...

Be on the lookout for Andre Hall, record breaking running back for the University of South Florida Bulls. This guy is amazing! He should have a breakout day.

for anyone interested, it will also be shown the same time weds and thurs

It was on yesterday as well, and got to see D'Brick, as well as Cutler. The one on one with Keewee, and Brick was good. Going to watch todays as well.

KiddJB said:
In the Senior Bowl...

Be on the lookout for Andre Hall, record breaking running back for the University of South Florida Bulls. This guy is amazing! He should have a breakout day.

I HATE USF... but Andre Hall is nasty...

finhead343 said:
Is our future in that practice somewhere? I have to ask myself, where is our next great QB.

WE ARE DUE for a great QB. Griese was great, then Wood-Strock. Danny was immortal then Fielder, Feely, Lucas, Ferrote....We are well over due!

Lets hope so. Early reports are pretty good for Cutler. Although that could very possibly put him out of our reach.

Its also going to be on the NFL Network from 300-430PM, thats in the CENTRAL timezone.

Back
Top Bottom