Senior Bowl scouting report... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl scouting report...

Thanks for the link - I see Kiper's predicting Mike Pearson, OT, Florida in the draft for you Fins. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Slaine
Thanks for the link - I see Kiper's predicting Mike Pearson, OT, Florida in the draft for you Fins. Thoughts?

I doubt he will be available when we pick.

That would be great, but from what I heard he is not gonna be near picks #20-25.

Seems strange doesn't it - Kiper the draft genius listing the No.2 tackle going to a team picking 25th and yet TSN has Pearson going at No.7!!! :eek:

Seems strange doesn't it - Kiper the draft genius listing the No.2 tackle going to a team picking 25th and yet TSN has Pearson going at No.7!!! :eek:

Kiper is a moron.

Pearson, Jones, Coulombo........I'll take any big, mean, nasty tackle!

Did you see Pittsburgh run through that 'supposed' invincible B'more D? We made them look like worldbeaters, the Steelers made them look like............well us.

Give me some mean and nastys up front so we can (seriously) begin this long overdue quest to becoming a power running team. Oh yeah, let's bring back Csonka (kidding, ofcourse)

You want Nasty

Check out Andre Gurode from Colorado at G or C.
Vinny Cerato, former Redskin GM, says that he is has been the best of the group this week and that he is nasty to the point he wants to finish people off.

By the way went to Boomer's Draft Senior Bowl Chat and got booted off.

Re: You want Nasty

Originally posted by RHoffman
and that he is nasty to the point he wants to finish people off.

Sounds like my kind of player

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Kiper is a moron.

You got that right! How pissed is he that Plaxico Burress is working out big time and that Chad Pennington is looking like Kent Graham? :D

Back
Top Bottom