Senior Bowl update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl update

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looks like Cutler played real well this morning and is getting a ton of attention. I doubt ther's any chance he falls to us if he keeps playing like this.

Gabe Watson could suddenly be the Phins pick. He's tearing it up and moving up boards fast. I wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately gets taken before Ngata.

caneaddict said:
Looks like Cutler played real well this morning and is getting a ton of attention. I doubt ther's any chance he falls to us if he keeps playing like this.

Gabe Watson could suddenly be the Phins pick. He's tearing it up and moving up boards fast. I wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately gets taken before Ngata.

+1

Watson sounds like a absolute beast.

Watson is the mammoth DT from Michigan right? Yup just saw him in the 1on1 line drills, he is dominating. Looks very explosive for a man of his size.

HugeFinFan said:
Watson is the mammoth DT from Michigan right? Yup just saw him in the 1on1 line drills, he is dominating. Looks very explosive for a man of his size.

scouts have always said he can be dominant, it whether he puts forth the effort

I just don't see us taking a DT this year. We still don't know what we have with Wright and Vickerson, but we know they both have some potential. We also have decent depth there with Traylor, Holliday, and Zgonina. If we don't go QB I think the pick is DB, LT or OLB.

As a Michigan fan I have liked Watson for awhile, but as far as the Dolphins go don't see him going there. Cutler has been playing very well, and it seems that all the experts are impressed by him, so I have a feeling that he will be gone by 16. However, Rogers slipped last year, and it is possible, 16 is only half way down.

I cannot see Cutler going before us. Jets,Cards,Lions,Raiders all have bigger needs than to reach for Cutler (though if they did, the likihood of us getting a steal would increase)

they say watson only plays when he feel likes it an i think sabam will have no interest in him for that as u can see by the guys he drafted las year he likes the never ending motor

Dolfan4life34 said:
they say watson only plays when he feel likes it an i think sabam will have no interest in him for that as u can see by the guys he drafted las year he likes the never ending motor
Like Kevin Vickerson? That was the knock on him, that he was lazy and unfocused.

Jets,Cards,Lions,Raiders all have bigger needs than to reach for Cutler (though if they did, the likihood of us getting a steal would increase)

The Cardinals don't have a QB on the roster that has an NFL start, neither do the Lions once they cut Harrington, they have no bigger need right now.

sports24/7 said:
I just don't see us taking a DT this year. We still don't know what we have with Wright and Vickerson, but we know they both have some potential. We also have decent depth there with Traylor, Holliday, and Zgonina. If we don't go QB I think the pick is DB, LT or OLB.
I also agree that if Cutler's gone(which I think he will be)the pick would be OLB,LT or DB but if Nick feels that the best value is a DT then we could pull the trigger...hard to pass on a talent like Ngata if he falls.I'm hoping for Greenway at 16.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Danny said:
I also agree that if Cutler's gone(which I think he will be)the pick would be OLB,LT or DB but if Nick feels that the best value is a DT then we could pull the trigger...hard to pass on a talent like Ngata if he falls.I'm hoping for Greenway at 16.

Ozzy rules!!

I think so too. I think we're gonna wind up with Chad Greenway at this point.

SMadison29 said:
I think so too. I think we're gonna wind up with Chad Greenway at this point.
What can I say? Great minds think alike.... :D btw, what do you think of Mangold, the center from Ohio ST? I think he's been doing great this week...he's got that nasty mean streak that we can use at center.I think he can get up to 300lbs and I think he'll be the best center coming out when is all said and done....I like him better than Eslinger.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom