Senior Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who is going to watch the senior bowl and who will you be watching?

I wanna see how phillip rivers and micheal clayton does, because i havent really got a chance to see them in action yet.

I will be watching count on it.

I'm sure many will be watching and immediately after will know exactly who will be good and who won't be.

grumble, frustrated with everyone being so closed-minded in their opinions of a lot of these guys.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
I'm sure many will be watching and immediately after will know exactly who will be good and who won't be.

grumble, frustrated with everyone being so closed-minded in their opinions of a lot of these guys.

You should've saw them after the N.C. State bowl game, it was pretty pathetic. :rolleyes2

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

You should've saw them after the N.C. State bowl game, it was pretty pathetic. :rolleyes2

pathetic to like Rivers? He had a VERY impressive career, and a VERY impressive season. People were still saying "he's not that good, wait to see how he crumbles under the pressure of a bowl game (totally discounting last years gator bowl when they beat Notre Dame btw). THEN the kid comes out, throws for 5 TD's and 400+ yards. It was icing on the cake. And now people are asking him to prove himself again?! Alright, my man Rivers can get it done.

I'll be watching....

I'll mostly watch the QB and receivers....

I can only observe linemen on tape. I have to replay a play four or five times. That's why I'll be taping. :D

Clayton is a junior thus isn't playing.

The game itself actually doesn't count for much. The practices this past week are THE most vital part of the draft process. Most of the scouts and coaches don't even watch the game - they have seen all they need to see Monday thru Thursday. Thus, don't get too caught up in what happens.

BTW, i will be watching Rivers and Losman. Linemen are too difficult to watch with five or six of them baning inside. I will also be watching for a late round type steal at DE. I will be watching any cheerleaders (no males please):D

5:00 today on ESPN. I expect Philip to take control when he's in the game; he'll direct and run the offense and move the pigskin downfield.

Back
Top Bottom