Sept 11th, 2005. Denver at Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sept 11th, 2005. Denver at Miami

PassRush

Drunken Sailor
Reaction score
It hasnt been posted yet so I guess it is up to me. We have to organize a tailgate party for opening day. I hope someone with an orange parking pass takes this responsibility from me because if it is up to me it will be at the Gold Monte Carlo in the cash lot. I will bring five sacks of raw oysters, a beer bong and a ham sammich. Please RSVP, we may need more oysters. Someone also needs to bring beer and fireworks. There we have the makings of an awesome tailgate party

discuss

im down, i just dont know who im gonna have with me cuz ive got my seats that i bought and my season tickets. probly my wife and her son, ill have to keep you posted. but i dont have a problem bringing my share of food and beverages

Nice. It would be awesome if we could get as many people as we can and have all the cars in the some row, that way we would have room for a good 25 or more Finheaven members to hang out, drink some beers, get to meet eachother and eat some Raw Oysters. First things last though we have to get more than two people posting in this thread

hey I'll be down from Iowa for opening day. Maybe we could burn the rental car or something lol

I will be there in the Orange lot near East 35. It's in the lot right off the turnpike. Anyone's welcome as long as you abide by the strict BYOB policy. Oh and I'll have a grill so bring whatever you want to cook.

TjHawk said:
Maybe we could burn the rental car or something lol

wow, that brings back memories of all my WVU football games last year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom