Serious Note: THE PLAYERS TO WATCH. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Serious Note: THE PLAYERS TO WATCH.

ronnie brown = deuce? i think brown is way more physical than deuce, brown can run over you and then bust to the outside. ive never seen duece plow over someone

Section126 said:
WR:

Braylon Edwards - Think Roy Williams, TO, yeah....that TO.
Troy Williamson - EXPLOSIVE....think Deon Branch, Anquan Boldin.
Mike Williams - Will not get deep, but will catch everything...100 catch candidate.

I'm a little confused. I don't know too much about Williamson but is he a big receiver or a small one? The reason I ask is I feel that Branch and Boldin are 2 different types of WR's. Or are you simply stating that Williamson is explosive like Boldin and Branch?

phinfan2003 said:
I'm a little confused. I don't know too much about Williamson but is he a big receiver or a small one? The reason I ask is I feel that Branch and Boldin are 2 different types of WR's. Or are you simply stating that Williamson is explosive like Boldin and Branch?

Explosive like them....

Williamson is 6-1....but he does tend to play small.......

To be honest though....I am more sure that Mark Clayton will be a good pro than I am of Williamson.

Very good post. I'm glad Santonio Thomas finally got mentioned around here. Like you say, he's extremely quick. We could use a split-the gap disruptor like that. I'm beyond sick of the Larry Chester stationary belly bump during his so-called pass rush.

Also, your post on the QBs was dead-on, IMO. As much as I think Alex Smith can develop snd I hope we get him, he's no sure thing and right now OK is an apt description.

Awsi Dooger said:
Very good post. I'm glad Santonio Thomas finally got mentioned around here. Like you say, he's extremely quick. We could use a split-the gap disruptor like that. I'm beyond sick of the Larry Chester stationary belly bump during his so-called pass rush.

Also, your post on the QBs was dead-on, IMO. As much as I think Alex Smith can develop snd I hope we get him, he's no sure thing and right now OK is an apt description.

VEGAS Huh? :cooldude:

Man......I got to get the F outta this town for at least a weekend.....

Back
Top Bottom