Serious Question about Beck's Age | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Serious Question about Beck's Age

e911

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is the big deal about his age? Is 2 years older than other players really that big of a deal?

I haven't watched Beck play alot, but I did see the Vegas bowl where he destroyed Oregon and the TCU game. I was really impressed. He had a quick release and was as accurate as anyone else i saw all year. Also, if he got protection at BYU all season the way he did at those games, I doubt he got hit too much during the year. So he should be pretty healthy.

What is the big deal about his age? Is 2 years older than other players really that big of a deal?

I haven't watched Beck play alot, but I did see the Vegas bowl where he destroyed Oregon and the TCU game. I was really impressed. He had a quick release and was as accurate as anyone else i saw all year. Also, if he got protection at BYU all season the way he did at those games, I doubt he got hit too much during the year. So he should be pretty healthy.

His age should not matter. Most guys are finished maturing/developing until they are in their mid 20's. Beck is married and has a kid which is pretty much SOP @ BYU. He is very grounded. I know alot of phins fans (myself included) thought Marcus in S Beach was recipe for disaster. We'll have no worries w/ Beck. I don't feel so bad defending someone from my alma mater's rival.

With the recent addition of Satele, the line just got better for whoever the QB is. It will be interesting to see if Rex moves back to guard or stays at Center.

Back
Top Bottom