Seriously stop all the whining the front office is trying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seriously stop all the whining the front office is trying

Dfan06

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
We needed help on oline we got Pouncey.

We needed running backs, we got Daniel Thomas and Reggie Bush(Who I think is much more dangerous in the wildcat than Ricky Williams).

We needed a T.E we got a 6'3 T.E/WR/RB/FB/HB. I think he may end up being a steal.

We needed a speed receiver to complement B.M/Bess/Hartline they went out and got Edmond Gates.

Do we need help at QB? yes we do but trading a high pick for Orton is not the smart thing to do. Remember he played for McDaniels who is a genius when it comes to being an O.C. He may not be as good as we think he is. We should also consider the fact that he played in the AFC west with the Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders. Also we need all the draft picks we can get in case we need to pull the trigger on a trade to get Andrew Luck or any other top Qb prospect. Those 2nd and 3rd round picks would be crucial if we need to trade up.

Sanity...wow, in very short supply on the board lately. This is exactly how I feel. Also, I think we have one more big name or semi-big name to add. FO is NOT done yet.

I think FO is looking for an OLB to compliment Wake as we speak. Why have we not heard jack**** about Z. Miller is it b/c of the Phins policy of no talking? I would have figured crazy Al Davis would have backed the Brinks truck into Miller's yard by now.

Patience people, more deals are coming.

Back
Top Bottom