Seven, wait, now EIGHT... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seven, wait, now EIGHT...

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
threads about Philip Rivers on page one alone. Anyone else sick of this guy??

I think we can replace the Fielder Forum with the Rivers forum...

Not just yet... if we draft Rivers and keep Fiedler..... we'll need the Fiedler forum even more than before :)

Yes considering the way things go Rivers could drop like Simms or could end up regarded enough to be taken in the top 10.

I find it's no use discussing draft stuff until a couple weeks into FA to see where the team is going in FA first.

Originally posted by Surferosa

Why would we be sick of him. If Norv is really coaching the Raiders and Brunell really wants to play for Norv. We might have to draft a QB and play with Fiedler for another year. We'll see I guess. My big worry right now is who our offensive co-ordibator is going to be.

Originally posted by Surferosa

Very, very, very, very much so.

The draft is over TWO months away. Prozac people, take Prozac.

I don't know what it worse:

A. People hyping up Rivers.
B. People DREAMING (because that's what it will only ever be, a dream) of any Manning playing QB in Miami next year.
C. People believing this team will do better next year with a new QB. Might I remind you all who the coach still is?

Unless the Fins start out 1-3, 0-4, Wanny is staying until the end of the year until they finish 9-7, 10-6 again and miss the playoffs. Then Danny gets to do the "Trump:"

"Dave, this isn't even a tough one for me....YOU'RE FIRED."

I've been a Rivers fan for a while now, and even I think this is a bit much. We need to give it some time, let the combine happen, then talk a little more about it...

D E A D H O R S E ! !

;)

Back
Top Bottom