Severity needed to get "Banned" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Severity needed to get "Banned"

WharfRat said:
that may have been during the period where I was the lone admin... Muck had temporarily retired, and AJ had stepped back from that stuff... I was a bit overwhelmed at the time (to say the least) so there were probably several emails that I simply was unable to answer...
I apologize if you slipped through that crack....it wasn't an intentional attempt to ignore you.

Not really that bothered that I was not emailed back that much, just was weird to get banned without knowing a reason. I mean Possibly I was not banned but it would not let me into the forums and gave me responses like I was banned. I know i have irked a few admin's in the past and will in the future because i stick to my convictions but I don't believe I have ever transgressed the site to that manner. i actually remember the statement that got me banned. It was a silly reply to one of those would you rather lose every year and win one super bowl. My comments were akin to being manhandled in Prison for a Super Bowl win. Then I was banned. i used no profanity and was completely in jest but i guess it was taken out of context.
i have fairly thick skin and don't really get that bothered when some on this site get out of hand, its just the internet so it's all good. i'm still dissapointed that a heavy contributing member such as Nublar 7 was banned but i guess we all have differant takes on it and mine doesn't really count as it shouldn't.
I never really saw him create any problem and I guess he has gotten the Joe jackson ban lol. Did not mean to digress to that subject. I do basically know why he was banned and will not actually go into it.

Also thanks for taking the time out and giving me some input all mods that replied.

inFINSible said:
How long ago did it happen?

It happened January 12 and I emailed on that day and the next. i sent the email to webmaster@finheaven.com and the email i sent it from is the one I have for this site dlockz@yahoo.com. Just because you asked. Not really trying to make a big deal but you have asked these questions.

Back
Top Bottom