Sexy rexy giddy about sparsnos offensive mind workin with tebow! Haha | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sexy rexy giddy about sparsnos offensive mind workin with tebow! Haha

good luck to you, we had a "bad" year at 8-8 which is still more wins than Miami has seen since 2008.

Fist Pump!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuznYYnF9vM[/video]

Attachments

• tony-sparano-fistpump_a_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    tony-sparano-fistpump_a_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 4
My favorite part of the article:

The problem for Sanchez is that if the Jets win with Tebow taking 20 snaps, some fans and reporters will say it just shows Tebow should take every snap. And if the Jets lose with Tebow taking 20 snaps, some fans and reporters will say that just shows Tebow should take every snap, too.

LMAO!

And jets homers will lap it up

Jets homer before sparano
"sparano is a terrible coach. We'd never hire him in any capacity"

Jets homer after sparano
"sparano was only bad as a head coach. Forget about Miami, in Dallas he was great"

Jets homer before tebow
"we'd never trade for tebow. Hes terrible and Sanchez is a franchise qb. There's no way we would trade for that scrub when we have Sanchez. Trade will never happen"

Jets homer after tebow
"it's a good trade because with sparano running the wildcat, tebow will only be used in those instances and will flourish. Another brilliant trade by the jets again"

And around and around we go

It seems that all the NYC football fans who possess the capacity for critical thought grew up to be Giants fans.

good luck to you, we had a "bad" year at 8-8 which is still more wins than Miami has seen since 2008.

Not a bad year, an average year. This will continue to apply to reality until at least January of 2013. Continue to use your same points up until then....

31 teams had a bad year last year. One team had a great year. It happens every year. Only a losing mentality would see it otherwise......

So that's how you rationalize it?

Rationalize what? What the h3ll are you talking about? Do you ever engage in conversation?

Explain where you think my train of thought is misappropriated, unless you are only able to quip non-sensical one-liners......

Sparano is going to be a really good assistant coach/coordinator for them - I really have no doubt about that.

As the captain of the ship, he was not good enough, his decision making was obviously very questionable. But as a support guy how could he not be a good addition? Players love him. He's been around the game a very long time at every level so he obviously knows the game well. The pressure as always will be on big mouth Rex Ryan, but Sparano is going to thrive under the radar working with JUST the players and not having to answer for mistakes.

Rationalize what? What the h3ll are you talking about? Do you ever engage in conversation?

Explain where you think my train of thought is misappropriated, unless you are only able to quip non-sensical one-liners......

I really need to explain it? That's how you rationalize a decade plus of mising the playoffs, almost 20 years btw playoff wins, competing for a playoff spot ONCE since 2000.

It really sucks losing a title game or any time in the playoffs I had a great time watching my team make those runs, it was much more fun than missing the playoffs. You have to enjoy the journey sometimes.

Sparano is going to be a really good assistant coach/coordinator for them - I really have no doubt about that.

As the captain of the ship, he was not good enough, his decision making was obviously very questionable. But as a support guy how could he not be a good addition? Players love him. He's been around the game a very long time at every level so he obviously knows the game well. The pressure as always will be on big mouth Rex Ryan, but Sparano is going to thrive under the radar working with JUST the players and not having to answer for mistakes.

I hope so, I know his players love him and that's a good thing. Miami always seemed to play hard for him but I really don't know what to expect from him as an OC.

It's just a matter of time before Tebow beats out sanchize, like game 3.:chuckle:

As for Sparano, he is a major improvement for the jests. Don't know why he is so unpopular with the Madden players. He was canned it's not like he left on his own.

He will make the jests run the ball which means they will AUTOMATICALLY be better than when they had sanchize throwing it over 30 times a game. He is a good coach, he did well when he was calling the plays for cowboys. Too many people talk out of their @z. :d-day:

The problem with this scenario is that the Jests were simply awful running the ball last season, and they've done nothing to get any better -- unless you assume that inserting Tebow in gimmick plays regularly will work. They passed so much last season because they couldn't run: their 3.9 YPC was 29th in the league. That kind of YPC says that they had lots of runs for negative yardage plus lots of 1 and 2 yard carries and not many big gains.

Their OL is probably better suited to pass blocking than run blocking, and Shonn Greene strikes fear into nobody.

Back
Top Bottom