SF Dolphins fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SF Dolphins fan

A

Aquapride

I live in SF and was a season ticket holder but quit the 49ers when the team moved from SF to Santa Clara. Next I became an Oakland Raiders season ticket holder but quit that team when plans were announced to leave Oakland for Las Vegas. Miami Dolphins owner Ross was the one and only owner who had the integrity to vote against the Raiders move so now I am a Dolphins fan. I bought Sunday Ticket so I could watch all the Dolphins games from my home in San Francisco. Go Dolphins !

Welcome aboard! I think you judged well with Ross. He has his detractors but for the most part I like the way he does things. Especially as far as leaving football matters to the guys he hires.

I live in SF and was a season ticket holder but quit the 49ers when the team moved from SF to Santa Clara. Next I became an Oakland Raiders season ticket holder but quit that team when plans were announced to leave Oakland for Las Vegas. Miami Dolphins owner Ross was the one and only owner who had the integrity to vote against the Raiders move so now I am a Dolphins fan. I bought Sunday Ticket so I could watch all the Dolphins games from my home in San Francisco. Go Dolphins !
Welcome Aqua, glad you're here, jump aboard and enjoy the ride... :UP::rbt::rbt::rbt::rbt:

Back
Top Bottom