SF vs MIA Week 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SF vs MIA Week 15

DownUnderFin

Out of towner
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Miami for the week 15 game against San Francisco. To help plan my trip, can anyone answer the following questions:

* How long does a game go for, generally?
* How early should I arrive?
* How long does it take to get to the airport from the stadium?
* Is it easy to get transport to the airport after a game?

I have to decide whether to stay an extra night in the hotel after the game, which I'm thinking I will anyway.

This is my first NFL game (except on TV) so what else should I expect?

Cheers

4 hours long dude get there 3 hours early to check out hot naked chicks stay the night because you will hopefully be drunk and get laid

I'm going to be in Miami for the week 15 game against San Francisco. To help plan my trip, can anyone answer the following questions:

* How long does a game go for, generally?
* How early should I arrive?
* How long does it take to get to the airport from the stadium?
* Is it easy to get transport to the airport after a game?

I have to decide whether to stay an extra night in the hotel after the game, which I'm thinking I will anyway.

This is my first NFL game (except on TV) so what else should I expect?

Cheers

Ok, I was at the game yesterday.
The game lasted EXACTLY 3 hours. That's about the time it always lasts.
You should arrive a lil bit before 12, if you dont want to tailgate, and at around 11 if you do. I got there at about 11:40 yesterday, and there was a lot of traffic, so get there early.
It's a long drive from the stadium to the airport for this reason: The traffic around the stadium. It could take you like 1.5 hours to get there. Traffic is ridicoulous after the game. This is if you are going to Miami International Airport. To Fort Lauderdale International, it's probably like 45 minutes.

The only way to get transportation is a taxi I believe. I might be wrong.

And stay a night after, especially since we might be in the hunt for the play...... so the game might be moved into a later hour.

Yesterday was my first regular season game of my life too.

Expect an unbelievable atmosphere, its like nothing that you have seen before. Especially if we're playing good like yesterday. Also, try to eat before getting to the stadium, since food is expensive, and it will take you all of halftime to get your food.

Try to bring some water for inside, even though its December. December here is still pretty hot.

And just dont talk for 2 days before the game, and yell your *** off during game day.

Once you come to a game, you'll be a fan for life, and will want to move down here.

The game was yesterday, and I cant wait to go back!

Enjoy the game!

Back
Top Bottom