Shaq and AJ Feeley. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaq and AJ Feeley.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If am not mistaken, wasnt Feeley playing with the same exact injury that Shaq has now? A deep thigh bruise? Man, if that bruise is taking SHAQ out for so long, you have to give major props to Feeley for playing through that.

MelbournePhin said:
wasnt AJ's azz injured?

Thats what it was, a deep bruise in his ***.. the same as a deep thigh bruise, I just heard Woody Paige on ESPN talking about a blood clot he had and he said you can barely move as long as the blood is swelled up in it.

I remeber hearing AJ's ace swelled up to something like 2.5x its orginal size and that the doctors felt compelled to take pictures it was so unsual.

That guy was jacked up by the end of the year. I respect him for playing through it.

Then he went home to Heather Mitts and she made it alllllll better.

I new it was just a matter of time till you talked about Mitts's mitts all over his Butt :roflmao:

SkapePhin said:
If am not mistaken, wasnt Feeley playing with the same exact injury that Shaq has now? A deep thigh bruise? Man, if that bruise is taking SHAQ out for so long, you have to give major props to Feeley for playing through that.

even if it was the same type of injury, aj isnt hallin 330 pounds with him!

dwadeattack said:
even if it was the same type of injury, aj isnt hallin 330 pounds with him!

Ya, but I dont think Shaq would be falling on his deep bruise 20+ times a game.. :shakeno: You have to give Feeley credit for playing through that.

I don't think that there's any QB in the league that could have lasted 16 games behind our Offensive Line last year. I gained some respect for Feeley playing through the injuries that he did.

Back
Top Bottom