Shaq Calhoun is inactive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaq Calhoun is inactive

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I just saw this on the NFL channel. I thought he was starting. Is he hurt or a healthy scratch?

We are only with 6 OL for the game. I guess lots of TE staying in. Hope we stay healthy.

Reactions: BSQ
We better stay healthy. If you're starting 5 basically stinks talentwise one can only imagine how terrible the depth behind these guys is. Stay healthy is right!

He's just no good. Boehm, Reed, Isidora or you or I are better players.
Isadora is a question mark in this instance...and Im a Canes fan, but not a question mark written in bold print.

Isadora is a question mark in this instance...and Im a Canes fan, but not a question mark written in bold print.
Isidora is a question mark as to whether or not he's better than Calhoun, or a question mark in general? (I agree if it's the latter)

I just saw this on the NFL channel. I thought he was starting. Is he hurt or a healthy scratch?
I really like that Coach Flo plays the shell game with our roster. Gotta be harder to prepare for us!

Isidora is a question mark as to whether or not he's better than Calhoun, or a question mark in general? (I agree if it's the latter)
Both...

He's just had two more seasons to prove why he should have been an UDFA instead of a 5th rounder.

Back
Top Bottom