Shaq to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaq to Miami

I think he's pulling your leg.Favorite player Sammie Smith ?

Maybe Wanny will be fired and Shaq qould be our new head coach and we will go 16-0.
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way i was only :jk:

But wouldnt that be awesome if he was our coach and we went 16-0. :)

sorry guys...typo i meant shaq....just excited. Sammy Smith is my favorite player though

This is off-topic, but I'll ring in...

Trading Odom + Grant + 1st Round Pick = Too much

Let's face it, Odom is a young up and comer with great potential, Grant is a great rebounder and defensive player, and Shaq is a cry baby.

He's only got a few season left in him too IMO. He doesn't play with the same intensity he use to, and he's lazy. Right now, the Heat is fast, young, and explosive.

Without Odom and Grant, things could get worse....

I'm sorry, but there are plenty of options at C other than Shaq. Less media hyped, and less expensive too. Shaq can play elsewhere as far as I'm concerned, becasue wherever he goes, he'll probably retire after two seasons....

We need to keep what we have, and add the best Center we can find. Worry about it later, and keep the current unit intact...

HEAT RULES!!!

Dwayne wade to shaq could be just as good as kobe to shaq...they won 3 titles with 2 guys. Why cant we.

BLITZKRIEG said:

Let's face it, Odom is a young up and comer with great potential, Grant is a great rebounder and defensive player, and Shaq is a cry baby.

He's only got a few season left in him too IMO. He doesn't play with the same intensity he use to, and he's lazy. Right now, the Heat is fast, young, and explosive.

I'm sorry, but there are plenty of options at C other than Shaq. Less media hyped, and less expensive too. Shaq can play elsewhere as far as I'm concerned, becasue wherever he goes, he'll probably retire after two seasons....

We need to keep what we have, and add the best Center we can find. Worry about it later, and keep the current unit intact...

HEAT RULES!!!
Its definitly going to make them a better team, there is no doubt about it but your right I dont think its good for the long run. Who care though as long as they win a championship while Shaq is there. Thats what it is all about isnt it?

BLITZKRIEG said:

HEAT RULES!!!

You truly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

We're trading an overpaid 32-year old, a POTENTIAL superstar, and a low first round pick for the most dominating player in the NBA(even at 32).

I love Lamar Odom, but if we can keep Wade, Caron, & overrated Eddie Jones(who will get a LOAD of open shots), get Shaq, and STILL have the MLE to get 1 more starter...PEACE!

And by the way, there is no centers left in free agency.

Sorry, but Greg Ostertag isn't my idea of an "upgrade" over Brian Grant. :shakeno:

ChambersOwnz84 said:
And by the way, there is no centers left in free agency.

Sorry, but Greg Ostertag isn't my idea of an "upgrade" over Brian Grant. :shakeno:
Erick Dampier, and Vlade Divac are both un-restricted free agents

Back
Top Bottom