Sharpe and Marino to duke it out on CBS? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sharpe and Marino to duke it out on CBS?

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the choice words Shannon Sharpe had about Dan Marino a few years ago, I think it was when they ran us straight out of the playoffs? ..................... now the two are working together on CBS.

I don't listen to what that horses a$$ has to say. (literally, he looks like a damn horse)

Sharpe is a punk, he has nothing good to say. He would fit better on Jerry Springer than a pre-game show

My thoughts exactly, what a loudmouth ! I thought getting rid of Deion was great, then I find out he's being replaced my an even bigger mouth !

I hate Shannon Sharpe, he's nothing but a prick, I hope Marino knocks him out on stage.

As I remember after Sharpe talked all that smack about Marino, he tore the Broncos apart, definitely one of my favorite games ever, Sharpe couldn't open his big, stupid, smart ***, piece of crap mouth.

Sorry, he just really makes me mad, and I don't know how someone like him is on TV.

You would think someone with such a big mouth could at least speak reasonably clearly. Nothing against people with speech impediments or just poor speaking skills, but some people just arent suited for some jobs. Just as it would be ridiculous to hand me a football and tell me to go play TE in the NFL, it is equally ridiculous to hand Shannon a microphone and then tell him to go be a live NFL analyst. (obvious exception of Barbara Walters, though she gets on my nerves too)

I still like Sharpe. It is funny too because I cannot stand Warren Sapp, yet I like Shannon Sharpe's attitude. They are virtually identical in behavior, but I like Shannon while disliking Sapp. Perhaps because Sharpe has somethign to back it up with three rings to Sapp's one. I don't know. I think Sharpe and Marino will get along fine. I don't think Shannon is as big as a prick as he would lead you to believe. When he gets out on the field, he likes to talk trash, flaunt his muscles and prove he was the baddest TE around. I have no problem with him backing it up.

Maybe it is because he used to stick it to the Raiders twice a year, I hate them with a passion. That must be it.

Ive watched him in some other pregame shows before though, and he has always had a loud mouth know it all attitude on all of them, thats what makes me think he will be the same way on this show. I hope not, I honestly got sick of Deion at times, I dont know if I could take it if he is any worse ! I hate Sapp to, even worse !

and the week of ravens game in 2000 when dan had his #13 retired at halftime sharpe spent the week apoligizing to miami media about it.

he still has a horsemouth and i hope he fails...i would have rather kept deion or got micheal irvin...

I don't like Sharpe but I loved Deion. Deion was the greatest cover corner to play the game in a long time, maybe ever. Sharpe may be like, the 2nd or 3rd best tight end ever. There's a difference. Corners are more important to the game, higher paid, etc.

I like Shannon and think he'll be a good fit, Deion was just a cartoon character and never made any relevant points. Dan & Boomer are ok but Shannon will liven things up and hopefully make the show better(not that i care b/c for 8 games I am at the Stadium and can't watch it anyway).

You know Marino still holds a grudge for the guy after what he said about him. Unfortunately, the NFL networks reward loud mouths like Sharpe. I'm sure will be seeing Keyshawn and Sapp in the studio after they are done.

I don't know how you guys can like Sanders. Like Jim Rome said today.. he brough nothing to the table except a hat. He always took the "black" side of the argument no matter what. Boomer couldn't say a word without Dieon laughing in the background. The only thing good about Prime Time was his Halloween Trick or Treating skits.. they were funny.

Shannon Sharpe will be an upgrade.. but what I want to know is... What happened to Sterling Sharpe.. I really liked him on ESPN...

(in case anybody is wondering.. I am posting here while the new site is being worked on.. I'm not cheatin'!)

Back
Top Bottom