Shawn Andrews favorite team growing up was... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shawn Andrews favorite team growing up was...

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...pr23,0,5322651.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

With the new alignment in the site I couldn't find out how to make the site a link.

I wonder if Miami does indeed have a very strong interest in Shawn Andrews. His weight is a problem but this guy was regarded a top 7 pick right after the college season was over. Maybe the Miami FO have a secret pill for ANdrews to take that keeps his weight where it's at or something>? Or maybe they are looking into the Ricky Williams diet ofr Andrews to solve his problem for him?

I personally don't think Miami would go for Andrews, but this is Spielman running it now and from watching game tapes, you can understand why they would have "strong interest" in him.

His weight is a problem though.

12 hours 38 minutes left... ;)

man if we draft him and were his fav team hell probably want to play hard for us. i mean if i were to go to the draft after college id love to be picked by the dolphins, but id be super happy if i ever got drafted in the first place let alone the fins. just please dont let the viqueens or chargers draft me...

Weight is at leat an issue that can be rather easily maintained and fixed. If he wants to make it in the pros, I think he will recognize any problems that they see of him, and try to fix them. Seems like a bright guy, afterall, he likes Miami.

i tend to think andrews weight problem was caused by his metabolism dropping like a bomb when his nasal problem affected his breathing and getting oxygen. If that is the problem and he fixed it, then his weight shouldnt be a problem if his attitude is right. that is what im sure they were looking at more than anything after he lost the weight. they were probably looking to see if he will continue to make the progress.
I think Andrews will be gone before us though.

Back
Top Bottom