Shawn Andrews Interview on Fin Heaven. An Apology | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shawn Andrews Interview on Fin Heaven. An Apology

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say that Muck and I had planned and worked hard to get an interview with Shawn Andrews last Wednesday and had been promised an hour with him, only for his douchebag agent Rich Moran, the ex Packers OG to blow me out. I spent quite a long time on the phone with Moran arranging the interview and at first it was to be the Monday before the draft, but Shawn's brother flew in from Iraq, so understandably it was put back to Weds at 1.30pm. But from that point on Moran ignored my calls, failed to return messages and just became pretty unprofessional. So I apoligise for not getting some insight with the guy pre-draft as he was clearly #1 or #1a on our board along with Michael Clayton.

What I did get from the agent was that Andrews had been to Carolina, Jacksonville, Miami, Cleveland, Pitt, Houston and was off to Dallas last weekend. He said that Andrews' trip to Miami had been "great" to the point that Shawn had called Moran from his car to say that he had had a "great, great trip" and that the "professionalism and class" of the FO staff was evident; that he'd really like "to be a Dolphin" and the "whole set up" was "very impressive". Anyway, it's all null and void now, but I know a few of you knew this was in the pipeline, I'm just sorry it never came to fruition.

But it wasn't for the want of trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting us know the story though.

Hey Boomer, did you realize that Carey's 10 yard split was like a 1.73?????

Thats what Carey said he ran. I just asked you cuz its not up on the profile you did of him...and in the profile you say anything below 1.90 is good, below 1.80 is exceptional, and a 1.73, as Carey stated, has to be about the best in the combine! Gosh I didn't know he was that quick seriously.

Thanks for the hard work anyway. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom