Sherman must GO/ GO GO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sherman must GO/ GO GO

biggfish72

Starter
Reaction score
We definitely are in need of a OC,weather Joe Philbin will man up or not is to be seen.. { As referenced above, Sherman’s overall impact on the team is a detrimental one at this point.  Not only does it greatly reduce the teams amount of points per game, but also “gasses” the Dolphins defense leading to higher point totals for opposing teams as the game wears on.  It leads to turnovers, and it leads to sacks, keeping opposing teams in games that Miami should be able to close out while also keeping Miami from being able to close out those same games.  He’s tipping every advantage in his arsenal and giving that advantage to opposing teams instead, and he needs to go.  A defining moment for Philbin as the head coach will be whether or not he can let his mentor go.} phinphanatic.com/?p=21972

It was mixed up morw in the Carolina game. So I dont think this is as valid of a concern as is player production. I think OL production is the biggest problem.

From his play calling,rout's combination there's not any surprises in game calling that make defense stop & react this OFFENSE is the stem to our problems..

His ridiculous play calls combined with bad check off decisions in crucial moments by RT have been brutal.

Sherman was prob hired to be a security blanket for Tanne entering the league. This will prob be the end of that security blanket.

It was mixed up morw in the Carolina game. So I dont think this is as valid of a concern as is player production. I think OL production is the biggest problem.

changing the Cadence is On Ryan, and the last two games he has done a great job,

I have HATED the Go/Go-Go just as much as anyone but I know from the last two days its up to Ryan to see the defense and change the cadence accordingly, go go no longer bothers me

and saying that its squarely on Sherman's shoulders is lazy view of things

if we had numbers or fruit or colors or WHATEVER as the cadence, its always going to be on ryan, defense has tapes on every game, so whatever we use IT DOESNT FREAKING MATTER, Ryan has to make adjustments

post title was used in another article about sherman, OP is not original!

Back
Top Bottom