Should AJ fail this season... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should AJ fail this season...

i say we have a good 1-2 punch with a.j and gus and with sage improving every day we are defenitely getting better

dominizzo said:
the fact is we could finish 4-12 but u guys will be 3-13 im k with that

Please do not veer off topic.

I say we The titans and dolphins need qbs, the rest oif the teams look good at qb, I say Titans end up with Lionheart leinart and we can get jacobs, if i was Saban id try to trade either Zach or JT ( i assuming Crowder and Roth will pan out) and try to get a 1st for JT and a 2nd for zach or 3rd at most. I dlike to see this

1st Omar Jacobs
1st MArcus Mcneill
2nd Charlie Whitehurst
hehe u never know im sureJAcobs or Whitehurst can falter

saves said:
Isn't that the question with all pro-prospects?

true but u knew manning was an all pro and panned out in nfl i thought soo JAmes also, Peppers u can tell if someone will pan out in the NFL, so i thought u knew about ur buddy Omar JAcobs

dominizzo said:
true but u knew manning was an all pro and panned out in nfl i thought soo JAmes also, Peppers u can tell if someone will pan out in the NFL, so i thought u knew about ur buddy Omar JAcobs

:confused: :confused:

PassRush said:
We win 5-6 games, falling out of range for Matt Lienhart, do we take our chances on the best available quarterback in the draft or do we offer a first to San Diego for Phillip Rivers?

First off I think we are going to surprise this year, I'm not talking championship but 9-10 wins is not out of the question. Second i think if we go 16-0 we will still draft the best QB available next year

The more I see of Frerotte, the more I realize how bad Feeley is....

I was hopeful Feeley was just the product of a poor system under Wanny, but during recent mini-camps, I can see why he was a third stringer all along. He's totally stinking up the place, and there are no more excuses for this IMO...

He's had plenty of time {years} to adapt to the NFL level, and has yet to prove he can lead an offense effectively. He can't even do it during practice. That's all I need to know about Feeley to cpme to the conclusion that he was a mistake. Frerotte, although no PB QB, is making him look bad....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I would rather have a winning season than a high draft pick so for now I am not even considering it. :)

Depends on where the Phins would end up picking. 5-6 wins should be relatively high, but if a team like SF gets the 1st pick I think there will be a bidding war for someone to get Matt Leinart. I think the QB who is going to have a "breakout" season and gonna help there draft stock tremendously is Reggie McNeal of A&M, I think he'll make himself into a 1st rd pick so he could be an option. It is way too early to tell about other players like Whitehurst,Jacobs, Vince Young, Chris Leak, the only QB I am sold on is Leinart and if the opportunity to draft him was there without morgating the future to get him I would take him ahead of any player in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom