Should be a good game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should be a good game...

Welcome niner fan :)

Last night was frickin' INCREDIBLE!!! :D WOO~HOO!! :lol:

I went over to the Oakland board to smack some Raiders and they said the same old non-believing crap as usual. :rolleyes:

Hey there miadphan13.....well, your hate for the raiders is mutual with all true 49ers fans. I hope you guys crush them in the playoffs!! I also detest any team from the AFC Central. Do you guys think you can beat the Steelers?? The key will be stopping the BUS!! If you can do that then Kordell is a sitting duck....

The key will be stopping the BUS!!
we con keep the bus on the local street on off teh highway, but stopping the running game is our D's weak spot without our best DT in Daryl G. However, if we can ignore a teams passing game and concentrate on just stopping the run, which we almost never do, we can stop it. Typically our D coord puts the 2 S back all the time and makes the other 9 guys stop the run.

As I have mentioned before (sorry guys), I have supported the Steelers for 10 years b/c of my ex-husband. I got rid of him, but still like them :lol: .................until now! :evil: My loyalities are with the Dolphins! :D

I have mixed feelings on playing them. Their defense is very good and their offense is quite impressive compared to years past. I know they can fall apart, but this season I am still waiting. :eek:

We will see how they play the Ravens and the Browns are ALWAYS a HUGE rivalry for them. :D

As for the 49ers game on Sunday, I can't talk stats with you guys, so I will just hold my breath........."waiting to exhale"! :rolleyes: My fellow Fin fans will disagree with me, but I hope they do prove me wrong this time! :D

That's right I forgot about Gardener being gone. Shouldn't be as big of a deal when you play us. We are not a power running team. But we do run well (#2 rushing attack in league). We have a very underrated offensive line and how can you not cheer for Garrison Hearst?? This guy doesn't talk trash, doesn't show boat, and isn't ****y. He just goes out every day and tries his best because he loves playing the game!!!

Hey miadphan13, are all Dolphins fans as cute as you?? If so I may have to convert!! :)

As I said before

The Steelers opened up the file cabinet and pulled out Chan Gailey's playbook. When we play them he will be able to work with the Defense to be aware of what they are going to run with their formations.

Just BEING Dolphin fans makes us cute. Just wait until you see Sugarcane's photo. :)

Male Dolphin fans like to BEAT the rivals where as Female Dolphin fans CONVERT the rivals :lol:

Ha ha....Is that how it works?? :lol: Seems pretty effective! As for the steelers just pulling out Chan Gailey's playbook I'm not so sure. The Steelers didn't have a Plaxico Burress the last time they went to the super bowl. Come to think of it, I don't think they had any decent receivers, did they?

I would say Thigpen would be the equivalent of Plaxico, but they have Ward, too who is a good all-around WR. They are tough, but since we may never play them I only care about the 9ers right now. ;)

Thigpen...that's right. Was that guy not the biggest bust when he went to Tennesee or what?? Wow!! So how do you guys feel about Wannestadt (sp?)??? Is he pretty popular with 'phins fans?? Seems to me that he didn't do too hot while he was with Chicago. And I think some people (myself included) still think that he rode Jimmy Johnson's coattails the whole way. To include how he got his current job. Just curious how much you guys think the teams success is attributable to him....

This is the game I put the big "IF" on....

I have a lot riding on this game (referring to pride). All my 49er friends and me and my fellow Fins fans will be watching this one together. We've been harpin' back and forth at each other for the last two weeks, now that the game is this week...things have really heated up. It has turned into prank week. We dressed up one of their cars with Dolphin memorbilia and took pictures of it (it was beautiful), pictures are posted all around work. I came into work this morning and my office is decorated like a 49ers shrine (that was a good one). My secretary still won't tell me who was behind it, because she is a 49er fan..LOL! GO FINS!

ah, i didn't see the game, but chan did change things?
If you saw last nites game you know we ran every which way, but typically Lamar has been sent between the T to no avail. Last night's game was a much smarter game plan.
:)

you would have been happy with the call at least, but the first play was Lamar on Student Body right - not up the middle. Chan pulled out lots of new and old (flanker screen for no gain twice) tricks, but the best was still the fake FG with Lamar on the field - did you see that one ? :eek: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom