Should Denver trade for Matt Ryan this offseason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Denver trade for Matt Ryan this offseason?

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Or is there a better veteran QB option for a team that has a lot pf talent and no real weak spots other than QB?

Stafford is younger, but with that back of his, he might as well be 40.

Drew Lock is ****. He is the #1 culprit for their losses.
But that team is loaded, IMO. They hung tough with the NFL's best team last night.
With a ready-made QB running that show with Jeudy in year 2 theyd be a tough out.

That’s not a bad idea. Matt Ryan could use the change of scenery too. Do you think they could get him for a 2nd and 3rd?

I’ve seen some people mention San Fran as a possible destination due to the Shanahan connection from when he lead them to the SB in Atlanta. Not sure what Jimmy G’s contract looks like but Ryan had his best year under Kyle.

I’ve seen some people mention San Fran as a possible destination due to the Shanahan connection from when he lead them to the SB in Atlanta. Not sure what Jimmy G’s contract looks like but Ryan had his best year under Kyle.
From what I understand it's pretty easy to walk away from Jimmy, only a couple million in dead cap.

Ryan is interesting because I think he still has productive years of football in front of him.

I've personally thought Belichick might make a move for him this offseason or Jimmy G if he shakes loose.

Could they pick up a decent QB in draft? Maybe strike a deal and move up the board? What do the QBs in the draft after Trev Andy fields,look like?

Back
Top Bottom