Should Miami deal with Broncos in draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Miami deal with Broncos in draft?

Too bad we don't got a second "first rounder".

I got a good feeling the Saints and the Jets will be interested in trading down for 2 first round draft picks.

dominizzo said:
I would trade our 1st and Ricky for their 2 1sts and i would select

22- Ahmad Brooks
29- tye Hill
2nd rd- Omar jacobs

ahmad brooks is going back to school for his senior year

The Broncos could trade up to get Huff..?
Lynch is getting very old and he is only getting in the pro bowl by name and gets burnt in coverage too much.
I would give up our 2nd and 1st to get their picks.
I would like to get Thomas Howard and Tye Hill. That would take care of defense IMO and give us an extremely gifted linebacker and a great cover corner, leaving us to get an O-lineman and maybe a receiver later in the draft and hopefully we get Ramsey in FA.

If Cutler is gone early and they're still interested, assuming he's not who they want, I do it in a minute. I would love to get Texas S Michael Huff, Iowa LB Chad Greenway, Georgia G Max Jean-Gilles or any one of these OT. Winston Justice USC, Eric Winston UM, or Jonathon Scott Texas. All that being said, I'd still rather take a shot at Cutler. I've been waiting for "THAT" QB since Dan left. I just have a feeling about this guy.

CaneFinFan said:
I'd still rather take a shot at Cutler. I've been waiting for "THAT" QB since Dan left. I just have a feeling about this guy.

+1

i believe we should wait till we are on the clock and if cutler or the person they want is still there then really think about it but if i know saban he wont buldge from what he wants and if he wants thier 2 1st round picks for our pick he will either get the 2 1st round picks or keep the pick, i love sabans draft strategy, look at last year , it was a great draft except for roth with our 2nd he seems like he would be a sub in for our defencive line unit unless we move him to linebacker, and vickerson but still give vickerson time to pan out...
also things to remeber
1-saban drafted 2 guys that we knew of that he recruited or workeed a lot wiht in vickerson, and daniels
2-roth had a amazing senior bowl last year, so look for someone else who has a great senior bowl this year

could u imagine though if we did the trade and got the fast olb from utep and like abdul hodge my god im salivating if we do that and run a 3-4

We also could always contact the team that drafts Cutler (after they pick him) and see if we can trade our #16 pick and maybe a starter to take Cutler off their hands...I really would like to see Cutler replace Gus. :)

Back
Top Bottom