Should the Dolphins feel sad and remorsefull? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins feel sad and remorsefull?

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami's overtime win may have been the final straw that led to the firing of Rex Ryan and the benching of Tyrod Taylor. I think Taylor will bounce back, but for Ryan it means starting the year unemployed. For the Ryan household that means no food on the table or shoes on their feet. Of course those two things aren't always so bad for Rex. No food.. he can always stand to lose a few pounds. No shoes... well let's just say it allows Rex to stay occupied and not concerned about not eating.

No remorse here. You play to win each game and the Bills got swept by Miami.
Q) Do you seriously think that Bill Belichick feels sadness and remorse for all the coaches that he has demolished along the way?

*Thinks about all the trash Rex has talked and what a terrible coach he has been the pst 6 years* ehhh screw'em

yes they should feel remorseful....its all your fault Miami....I hope you're happy now that you've got our coach fired. You should be ashamed of yourselves Miami...ha ha

This is a joke, right? We are talking football right? Is this Jonathan Martin?

No remorse here. You play to win each game and the Bills got swept by Miami.
Q) Do you seriously think that Bill Belichick feels sadness and remorse for all the coaches that he has demolished along the way?

Nope..and if the Ryan's (both) were smart they have parked away enough money...doubt they will starve.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49m49 minutes ago
Since 2000 when Bill Belichick accepted Patriots' job, the AFC East has had 23 head coaches, including interims.

Is this for real? They will all be fine. I hate the Bills and Rex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rex Ryan is a .500 coach and his brother is severely overrated. They were doomed from the start. I don't get the Tyrod benching though.

tired of facing him twice a year. glad hes gone

a little bit....there's the possibility that the Pegulas will get it right...

Rex Ryan is a .500 coach and his brother is severely overrated. They were doomed from the start. I don't get the Tyrod benching though.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago
Buffalo benching Tyrod Taylor is sign of uncertainty with him. Can't risk injury when he is due a $15.5M bonus and $30.75M gtd if hurt.

There is your answer.

Back
Top Bottom