Should We Consider Trading Down in Round 4? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should We Consider Trading Down in Round 4?

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Or just take the BPA?

I have my eyes on Mathis, WR, but also one of the O-linemen. Since our 5th rounder is pretty far down the list, I can see us wanting to pick up an extra 4th or early 5th.

But, if Mathis is there, I would love for us to take him. His kickoff return ability alone is worth a 4th round shot, imo. The real risk is that he did not play against top competition. But, he has uncanny speed and great cutting ability.

He could eventually move into the slot WR spot.

I thought Saban would be tradeing down prior to this. It hasnt happend and I dont see it happening now. BPA in my opinion.

No way we should trade down. Brown or McPherson are too good to pass up on.

I'd trade down and get more picks. I'm seen at least 12 different players named in two different threads as great picks in the 4th. It would be great to get more than one of them. A gamble, yes, but at this stage everything is a gamble and I'd prefer to get as many options as possible to find a diamond in the rough!

FrostyFinFan said:
I'd trade down and get more picks. I'm seen at least 12 different players named in two different threads as great picks in the 4th. It would be great to get more than one of them. A gamble, yes, but at this stage everything is a gamble and I'd prefer to get as many options as possible to find a diamond in the rough!

I agree

i bet coach saban is salivating at the 3rd pick in the draft tomorrow especially with alot still to choose from

JaxFinsFan said:

I also agree. There's a lot of valuable players, so getting one and an extra pick would be great,

It will depend on how many players with first-day grades are left on Saban's board. If you can count them on one hand, he stays put. If there are about 10 or more and another team in the first third of the round is willing to give us a 6th for moving up, we'll move down.

But after I look at the guys on the list, I'm trading down at least once, maybe twice if I can wind up with an extra early 5th out of the deal.

FuturePhin said:
I thought Saban would be tradeing down prior to this. It hasnt happend and I dont see it happening now. BPA in my opinion.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom