Should we pick up......? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we pick up......?

scotgif

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Not meant as a knock on anyone, but I always get a chuckle every time a player gets cut by another team. We always get the obligatory "Do you think so-and-so could help the fins, and should we pick him up" thread.

Let's look at some of the recent guys in this mold:

Jerry Wunsch
Greg Biekert
Ellis Johnson
Darnay Scott
Keenan McCardell
Sam Adams

etc, etc, etc.

Now, like I say, don't get me wrong, it is not a knock, just amusing to see these types of posts crop up, almost immediately after the announcement of such a player being released. I must admit, that some of these guys could really have helped us, but I wonder how much SERIOUS consideration Wannspeil gives most of these guys.

Oh, BTW, I just noticed that what's his name just got cut by the yuks, think we should sign him? lol

Yeah, scot. Fans of a team see good players who don't fir a teams scheme but do fit ours, or are released for cap reasons who can still play,or guys get let at positions our team is thin at and we could afford.

Hmmmm....don't understand why the fans would want to make their team better and get some guys who are upgrades over what we have.

Where you making a point are just ranting? Because you certainly didn't make a valid point.

He is just saying its funny that as soon as a player becomes free, a post immediately comes up saying should we sign him. I noticed it to, but I don't mind because its good food for discussion......

Right on...I just wondered if he thought he was enlightening us fans on our foolishness for wanting to upgrade our team with good players who are available.

do we really need a point if we want to post on a site of people we will never know and just want to talk football?

He's just having fun. Lighten up for a second and roll with it, geez-o-peezo people. :shakeno:

You ever notice that as soon as there are a few posts about something...........there is always someone who likes to point it out.

Oooh I'm sarcastic today :)

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...

... it's just human nature for some ppl to ignore why certain players get cut in the 1st place.

Oliver...

Originally posted by scotgif
Not meant as a knock on anyone, but I always get a chuckle every time a player gets cut by another team. We always get the obligatory "Do you think so-and-so could help the fins, and should we pick him up" thread.

Let's look at some of the recent guys in this mold:

Jerry Wunsch
Greg Biekert
Ellis Johnson
Darnay Scott
Keenan McCardell
Sam Adams

etc, etc, etc.

Now, like I say, don't get me wrong, it is not a knock, just amusing to see these types of posts crop up, almost immediately after the announcement of such a player being released. I must admit, that some of these guys could really have helped us, but I wonder how much SERIOUS consideration Wannspeil gives most of these guys.

Oh, BTW, I just noticed that what's his name just got cut by the yuks, think we should sign him? lol

Like I said, it is amusing to see how quick we get these posts when a player is released. To repeat myself, it is not meant to be a knock on anyone.

Sheezzz guys, lighten up a little. Believe me, if I was going to knck or put someone down, I would just do it, not tip toe around the issue.

Back
Top Bottom