Should we trade down in the first round? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we trade down in the first round?

Trade down in the first round?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
I'm good with either choice....theres potential value at #20 with guys like Andrews, Starks, DJ Williams/Vilma, Reggie Williams or Lee Evans. If we trade down into the late 1st/early 2nd we can still get Grove, Marcus Tubbs, maybe Smiley, and theres always the possibility Carey falls (most likely not to the 2nd, but late 1st sounds about right for him).

i would trade up or stay put.

i don't wanna pick any lower than 20

I don't think we have the ammo to trade up more than a couple of spots. We have no 2nd rounder, we'd lose our 3 or our 4, and just to move up to snag someone would be costly, in that we wouldn't pick after round one until 4 perhaps. If we trade up, someone like Gallery or Roethelisberger would have to have slipped, and no way that will happen. I still say trade down, snag Smiley, add a second 3rd, go Kelly Butler and then LB or DT.
I say this year just load up on the offensive line(which has been a weakness and a neglected draft area for quite some time) and let them battle it out. I may be nuts, but I just want to see this O-line get fiixed. It's the key to any team. Let's go balls to the wall and fill the holes.

Originally posted by Bopkin02
I don't think we have the ammo to trade up more than a couple of spots. We have no 2nd rounder, we'd lose our 3 or our 4, and just to move up to snag someone would be costly, in that we wouldn't pick after round one until 4 perhaps. If we trade up, someone like Gallery or Roethelisberger would have to have slipped, and no way that will happen. I still say trade down, snag Smiley, add a second 3rd, go Kelly Butler and then LB or DT.
I say this year just load up on the offensive line(which has been a weakness and a neglected draft area for quite some time) and let them battle it out. I may be nuts, but I just want to see this O-line get fiixed. It's the key to any team. Let's go balls to the wall and fill the holes.
Amen to that brother! :up:

Back
Top Bottom