Should we try to sign Huntley, again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we try to sign Huntley, again

Originally posted by Expo88
Huntley is a punk who spouts off way too much. He recently said: "...even Ray Charles can see that I'm better than Lamar Smith." If that's so, why did the Panthers cut him in favor of Smith? Also, why has he never been a #1 back in this league except by default. Hmmmmmmm, sounds to me like someone has an over inflated opinion of his abilities. :evil:

Oh yeah...no I don't want the 'Fins to sign Huntley. :lol:

Huntley said that?! Well..............:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: on Huntley.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Huntley said that?! Well..............:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: on Huntley.
gotta agree - I had not heard that quote, but not the attitude you want someone who would lucky to be our #3 HB to have.

Maybe the XFL to get back together for his sake. :evil:

Yup, here's the link, I got the story from ESPN insider. It's a good source for NFL info. They pull stories from around the NFL and post them in one place. It's worth my $3 a month.

Huntley's Trash Talkin'

then again this is true....

the Panthers were 1-15:

Huntley was a vocal critic of Seifert and applauded Seifert's firing by owner Jerry Richardson one day after the end of the Panthers' 1-15 finish last season. He said that he also liked what he had heard of John Fox, the new coach, until learning that he was to be released late Thursday night.

"I don't know who they've got evaluating talent down there, but if it's him, they need to get another guy in there. I never even talked to the man," Huntley said.
:eek: :lol:

Sound like Huntly has a date with sweet Irony....This sounds like a perfect script for a sitcom...LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom