Should we use the 20th pick on Ramsey or Henson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we use the 20th pick on Ramsey or Henson?

if the gay round rainbow dots say rivers, im definitely gonna go with ramsey

I liked what I saw from Ramsey early on. His confidence is staggering. Henson is also intriguing, as well as Rivers, but both are without experience and would be a stretch to hang our hats on. I would be happy with either of the 3.

Enough straddlin the fence..........Ramsey!

I still say Rivers.

However, we may be able to get Henson with less than a 1st. Or at least less than THIS year's 1st. Lets wait until after his workout today and see. Henson intrigues me, but I do not like that he has been out of FB for so long (lets face for pro sports 2 yrs is like forever).

Henson is all potential - no production. He may be great, he may be nothing.

Ramsey has started more NFL games than Henson started for MICHIGAN.

Now I would be excited if we could get Henson for a 3rd or next years 2nd. Next years 1st is going to be between 15 - 25 in all likelyhood. Not sure I would be willing to give that up for a guy who is just highlights at this point.

Rivers would be nice at #20 - if we can't get Ramsey.

Henson over Ramsey, Rivers over Henson. If Joe Gibbs is such a great coach, then there has to be something wrong with Ramsey if they want Brunell so bad.

Joe gibbs doesnt know everything, damn
what he does know is he wont be around long enough to make ramsey a superstar. hes got 2, maybe 3 years to win a superbowl before going back into retirement, and thats exactly how long brunell has. if i had to choose who i wanted to give us a shot at the superbowl this year itd be brunell, but hes too expensive now (couldn't upgrade anywhere else if we got him) and we do need a qb for both the present and the future, ramsey can give us that.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Trade next years #1 with a conditional pick for Henson. Use the 1st this year on a WR and O line if we get a pick for wally. That would be a blockbuster year!!

I like this senario...

I would definitely not give up a first rounder for Henson.

I might consider it for Ramsey. He is young, isn't a rookie, and has a very good arm. However, he hasn't really had success in the NFL, but he was playing in a crappy system where he wasn't protected and he has only been in the league for 2 years.

Rivers but if we cant get Rivers I would trade a pick from next yrs draft for Henson. The Texans will ask for a high draft pick if Henson continues to have good workouts.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1733724

Casserly won't say exactly what the Texans want, but officials are hopeful they can extract a first-rounder. The Bills, Packers, Chiefs, Dolphins and Giants are among the interested teams.

I'd say Ramsey....hes got a ton of talent, confidence and enough experience to start right away. Add that up with him still being young, and we have a certified STEAL, lol.

Back
Top Bottom