Shula Bracket: (10)R&R_Express vs. (11)Myles Fynch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula Bracket: (10)R&R_Express vs. (11)Myles Fynch

Who should advance?

• R&R_Express

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Myles Fynch

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Both posters have advanced after several hard fought victories. Myles eventually was victorious over Valandui and R&R was victorious over ADavieDolphin, and this matchup is sure to go down to the wire.

Which one of these posters should advance to the Elite 8? You decide!

Congratulations on your victory, Fynch. May this bring you better luck than it did me.

keeleycal-1.jpg

Myles carry the torch............... mi......n............e....... i.....................s...........o.........................u.t.........................

Congratulations on your victory, Fynch. May this bring you better luck than it did me.

keeleycal-1.jpg

I didn't get to thank you for the spirited contest, Valandui, before the old thread got locked, so I will do so here. Enjoy your posts a great deal, so please stay the course. You could do much worse than Keeley as a consolation prize! I would also like to thank all the folks who helped this little person make his first sweet sixteen.

Is a bird......it's a plane.....no, it's a train!

The R&R express steamrolls on....

Well, nice to see that I have actually made it to the Sweet 16. Looks like I am going to have my hands tied with this round. Best of luck to you Myles :hi5:

Well if R&R can beat ADavieDolphin than he must be able to beat anyone, cuz that was as good as the Title match I'd say.

R&R, 1 more day of voting and i might have won the match, i was commin back, but ran outta time..

R&R to the championship!!
so i dont look as bad ;)

Well, nice to see that I have actually made it to the Sweet 16. Looks like I am going to have my hands tied with this round. Best of luck to you Myles :hi5:

Ahhh... R&R Express--at last we meet!
(Spoken in my best Mr. Burns voice, you'll have to trust me on that one.)

:lol:

I'm pleasantly surprised to have made it this far, myself. I like your posts, it's my privilege to be locking horns with you in the tourney. Good luck to you as well.

Well if R&R can beat ADavieDolphin than he must be able to beat anyone, cuz that was as good as the Title match I'd say.

R&R, 1 more day of voting and i might have won the match, i was commin back, but ran outta time..

R&R to the championship!!
so i dont look as bad ;)

You don't look bad, bro, you knocked out a good poster in dlockz to get where you did.

(Now go change your vote, ha ha.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom