Shula Bracket - Elite Eight - Aqua and Orange vs. Sons of Shula | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula Bracket - Elite Eight - Aqua and Orange vs. Sons of Shula

Who advances?

• Aqua and Orange

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Sons of Shula

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua's meme game is strong as ****

Aqua's meme game is strong as ****

meme.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really looking forward to this match up after the terrific battle these two had last year but unfortunately brother Shula's family commitments did not allow him to join in the fun. I'm sure he appreciates all the votes.

Good luck in the next round A & O :brewskis:

I was really looking forward to this match up after the terrific battle these two had last year but unfortunately brother Shula's family commitments did not allow him to join in the fun. I'm sure he appreciates all the votes.

Good luck in the next round A & O :brewskis:

Same here man. S.O.S was insanely good last year and I remember I barely squeaked by my round with him.

S.O.S, totally understand family commitments as that stuff comes first. In your honor here is a dope remix of the Family Matters theme:

[video=youtube;FqLpO9V5UTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqLpO9V5UTI[/video]

As this fabled ride comes to an end, Sons of Shula & the No-Post Defense would like to take this moment to share a sincere thanks to all my opponents and those who supported me all this way. Despite the inevitable loss that I am facing, the fate of all but one in this brutal tournament, I believe deep deep down that we're all winner's in God's eyes.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom