Shula Bracket Final- (5)WVDolphan vs. (11)Myles Fynch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula Bracket Final- (5)WVDolphan vs. (11)Myles Fynch

Who should advance?

• WVDolphan

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Myles Fynch

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
In this fantastic matchup, WV and MF face off to determine who advances to the Final 4. Both had tough matchups in the last round and managed to pull out close victories, and this one should be no different.

Who should advance to the FH Final 4? You decide!

@R&R_Express: Thanks for a challenging match.

@WVDolphan: To a great contest... good luck, sir!

Sorry WV, you've got your moments, but it's hard for me to vote for an unwavering Nick Satan defender/apologist; for me, it would be a validation by proxy of the biggest villian in my beloved team's history.

Go Myles!

Fynch stole my partially Keeley-inspired momentum from me and kept rolling with it. It was kind of like in those old cartoons when someone threw a rock down a snowy mountain and it turned into an avalanche. I had to go with Fynch.

Fynch stole my partially Keeley-inspired momentum from me and kept rolling with it. It was kind of like in those old cartoons when someone threw a rock down a snowy mountain and it turned into an avalanche. I had to go with Fynch.

Thanks man. For what it's worth, whenever I see a picture of Keeley now I can't help but think back fondly to us knocking the crap out of each other in an earlier round. Of course, that's not all I think about when I'm looking at her...

I've voted for Myles every round thus far ...

But, I've gotta stay with the WV delegation.

I've voted for Myles every round thus far ...

But, I've gotta stay with the WV delegation.

Getting spurned when I needed you most Bumpus is like the Groundhog Day of kicks to the nads.

But I thank you for your support in helping me get this far.

:hi5:

Myles has an awesome avatar, but I have my loyalties. WV gets my vote

Myles, you earned a supporter yesterday... I am compelled to vote for you over the Beck-hater... even though he probably was right.

It is hard to vote against someone with such passion. In this case, WV's hatred of a certain quarterback.

It is hard to vote against someone with such passion. In this case, WV's hatred of a certain quarterback.
That is usually the case with juries but crimes of passion are still crimes. Its funny because Crimes of passion are also referred to as temporary insanity which would then mean that WV gets flung into a temporary insanity when it comes to a certain 3rd string, 2nd year, Mormon Miami Dolphins QB.

Do you really want to vote for someone who is insane (in a round about way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom