Shula following in Jay's footsteps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula following in Jay's footsteps

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dan Shula that is: Shula chooses Dartmouth

The article never mentions that a kid from So Fla whose grand-dad is practically synomyous with the Fins is going to the same school as the Fins current starting QB and he is a QB. :confused:

Originally posted by dolphan39
Dan Shula that is: Shula chooses Dartmouth

The article never mentions that a kid from So Fla whose grand-dad is practically synomyous with the Fins is going to the same school as the Fins current starting QB and he is a QB. :confused:

Why would you want to move from sunny Florida all the way to freezing New York for college. If I were him, I would of at least picked Duke (or U of Miami, but it isn't as good a school academicly)

Re: Re: Shula following in Jay's footsteps

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Why would you want to move from sunny Florida all the way to freezing New York for college. If I were him, I would of at least picked Duke (or U of Miami, but it isn't as good a school academicly)
Dartmouth is located in beautiful Hanover, New Hampshire. Of couse, it was beautiful when I visited in August, but it is probably f----ing cold now. Dartmouth is one the best schools academically in the country. But ask Jay he want there from Long Island which is still 4-5 hour drive south. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Shula following in Jay's footsteps

Dartmouth is located in beautiful Hanover, New Hampshire. Of couse, it was beautiful when I visited in August, but it is probably f----ing cold now. Dartmouth is one the best schools academically in the country. But ask Jay he want there from Long Island which is still 4-5 hour drive south. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I got it confused with Cornell, where a bunch of kids I know go. Duke is actually better academically, but it doesn't get the recognizes that way by lots of people because a) it isn't an ivy league school and b) because they have a great basketball team.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shula following in Jay's footsteps

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Duke is actually better academically

Jay and Troy Andrews can fight that one out - though Troy's a bit bigger. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shula following in Jay's footsteps

Jay and Troy Andrews can fight that one out - though Troy's a bit bigger. :rolleyes:

How about Jay and Carlos Boozer. Lets see who would win that fight.

Back
Top Bottom