Shulters or Law? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shulters or Law?

yankeehillbilly said:
Shulters.

What sense would it make to deny an extention to Surtain only to pay around the same amount to Law.

because you picked up a 2nd rounder for it.

But i highly doubt Ty Law and the Fins will come to terms..

1) Ty Law will not get the money Surtain got.

2) Who would you rather have- Surtain or Law and Roth and the money to go out and sign a veteran receiver/DT?

Dolfan1000 said:
1) Ty Law will not get the money Surtain got.

2) Who would you rather have- Surtain or Law and Roth and the money to go out and sign a veteran receiver/DT?
I'll take #3

3) Roth and 5 mil in free cap space to sign a vet DT, #3 WR, and a backup FS..... which is more of a pressing need than CB.

I rather have Madison and Howard starting with younger players getting experience in the nickel/dime position than another overpaid CB in Madison and Law with Howard out of position as a nickel again and younger players being rotated in the dime spot.

Shulters will most likely go to the Falcons--Jim mora his old coach. I would rather see him, a better value for the $$$ IMO.

Losman7 said:
Take a step back for a second:

If some of you believe that CB is a bigger hole than S, you're secondary is in trouble.

I'll tell you this, Tillman is not a good player. I watched him play for a few years, he's a backup tops.

besides, didn't Saban say Poole would have been 5th CB?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you!!!! :eek:

Poole has great potential, Howard was starting in my eyes anyway!

Poole if he comes back healthy has a great future.

We need Saftey help!

GreenMonster said:
Great Post Losman, we ain't going to the playoffs most likely this year so why keep signing old guys.. Lets get Tillman and Daniels on the field to see what they can do..

No actually bad post Losman, because 2 years ago with a good RB (And an avarage coaching staff at best) Miami went 10-6, now Miami has some depth at RB, a better coaching staff, so what makes you think Miami has very little chance at least winning 10 games again?

Back
Top Bottom