Shut down the main forum Saturday! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shut down the main forum Saturday!

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
It's just an idea... :bong:

I think it's safe to assume that all the talk Saturday will be about the draft and draft prospects. I know the mods have been tolerant of all the draft talk in the main forum as it all could very well be Miami Dolphins news (except for the Eli Manning threads of course).

Would it be prudent to bring it all to a conclusion in the college football/draft forum?

It also would be an easy reference for what we were saying on the day of the draft.

Is a redirect possible?

Is it a good idea?

Will this thread be moved to the complaints, suggestions forum? :lol:

Thoughts?

While it most likely won't happen, I'd like to think its a good idea. But then people can't comment on the Dolphins in general. Either the mod's enforce the draft talk be placed into the draft forum...or just dissolve the draft forum altogether and allow it in the main forum.

That is going to most of the talk all day Saturday and probably most of Sunday too. I personally probably won't stop in until Monday. I just won't be able to pull myself away from the TV.

Two things.

#1) We'll set up a draft only thread to be stuck up top on Saturday.

#2) We'll have the FinHeaven chat room going strong all day Saturday!! So if you want to come on by, that will be just fine. :)

muck, the chat, is it mirc related ? for some reason the channel #finheaven is always empty

Muck said:
Two things.

#1) We'll set up a draft only thread to be stuck up top on Saturday.

#2) We'll have the FinHeaven chat room going strong all day Saturday!! So if you want to come on by, that will be just fine. :)

The main thing I was interested in was an "easy access" to what has been said.

The damn draft forum is so empty with post volume it would be a quick reference. :lol:

Oh well...I had my say. :D

And uh...."So if you want to come on by, that will be just fine." Where else would we be? It's not like this is a game or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom